INTERNSHIP FINANCE (FT)
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving-consumer-goods, and the creation of a vision for a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation. Are you an enthusiastic third-year Bachelor student in Finance? Please continue to read…
During your internship in our organization, you will have the opportunity to look inside the Finance department. You will be directly involved with financial tasks and processes within a manufacturing multinational. Two projects you will be working on are the improvement of the Asset Management system and Zero-Base-Budgets.
You will gain knowledge and experience with:
- Analyzing procedures and processes to ensure financials are accurate;
- Communicate with colleagues from other Affiliates;
- Work with an experienced team of experts
- Interact with different levels within an organization;
- The dynamic nature of the manufacturing environment;
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
To be successful as the Finance Intern you will need:
• 3rd year Bachelor student in Finance & Control or similar studies;
• Interested in 6 months internship;
• Available for 40hours a week;
• Good oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
• Strong computer and MS Office skills (in particular MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
• With good social and communication skills;
• Eager and easy with gathering information;
• Analytical mindset and working accurately;
Furthermore, we will do everything we can to successfully fulfil your personal development. To do so you will get support from a mentor, your manager and various other colleagues with whom you will work. Besides that, you will get a competitive intern allowance.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer an internship contract with competitive internship compensation.
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.