International Assignments Executive Remuneration
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• An experienced candidate with around 2 years of work experience in Payroll, C&B processes, preferably in international assignments/ mobility
• a candidate with excellent analytical skills
• a candidate with strong technological approach and innovative attitude
• a self-organized person willing to face the challenges of the job head-on
• An inquisitive problem solver capable to work independently as well as great team player
• fluent English speaker
• a candidate with experience in using Microsoft Office tools (especially MS Excel)
Experience in using BW and SAP HR and university degree will be your assets.
RAISE TO CHALLANGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in International Assignments (IA) Department in Krakow, Poland.
As International Assignments Executive Remuneration you will:
• ensure International Assignees' accurate remuneration package calculation and update
• deliver operations excellence by supporting or leading IA KPIs and Dashboards.
• lead/support continuous improvement initiatives that drive efficiency gains, including robotics, and system enhancements.
• ensure over Assignees' remuneration by performing changes in SAP HR for International Assignees, respecting Internal Control and audit requirements and the payroll deadlines. Handle ad hoc requests raised by IA Executives, People Managers, HR Managers and Local HR Services
• coordinate implementation of global cycles and cycles in the area of International Assignment processes,
• prepare various calculations and regular reports related to International Assignees or various ad-hoc reports and cost simulations for new and consecutive assignments
• provide customers and SSC teams with clear and accurate answers regarding International Assignments Remuneration related processes
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.