Manager Information Security (InfoSec) Asia
Lead a team of information security experts for the Asia markets and,
• Drives adoption and seeks for enhancement of information security practices.
• Accountable for improving the end user cyber security awareness and improve the readiness level for cyber-attacks for the markets in the cluster
• Coordinates risk assessment/management/mitigation with respect to standards, procedures and guidelines, and controls for the markets
• Supports resource management and team allocation
• Translates objectives into technical strategy; creates and executes against it for the markets and the team
• Provides regular technical risks brief and the roadmap to mitigate those risks to the market and regional management teams.
• Monitors and resolves technical impediments across local and global teams.
• End-to-end responsibility for information security compliance, quality and security across products
Skills & experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or a related field is the minimum requirement for this position
• A strong background in information technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to build understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization
• Good team working skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with other information technology professionals
• Good data analysis skills to develop procedures and automated processes to monitor the status of information security metrics for different technical levels
• Hands-on experience with on premise and cloud solutions configuration and implementation is a plus
• Be a self-starter and be able to drive end to end process and solution leadership
• Stakeholders management skills