If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fact-moving-consumer-goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
Our organization stands for continuous improvement and therefore we not only try to improve in products but in our work too. Did you know we have awards for Equal Pay and Top Employer? https://www.pmi.com/careers/our-awards
During your internship in our Supply Chain Production Planning department, you will have the opportunity to help fill the gap in the transport shipment planning process. Doing so you will have three major stakeholders (Order management / CMRP – the Transport Planning Department – Supply Chain Planning). You will not only help to work on this process, but with your continuous improvement mindset, you will help improve the process too.
You will gain knowledge and experience with:
- Implementing procedures and processes to ensure the transport shipment planning is successful;
- Communicate on a high level with international colleagues;
- Work with experienced teams of experts and see the dynamic nature of the manufacturing environment;
- Participate in our Supply Chain Planning projects and provide assistance on day-to-day-tasks;
- Open+ support on a daily base;
- Lean methods;
- Support Board preparation;
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
To be successful as the Supply Chain Planning Intern you will need:
• 3rd or 4th year Bachelor or Master student in Supply Chain Management or similar studies;
• Interested in 6-12 months internship;
• Available for 32-40hours per week;
• Good oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
• Strong computer and MS Office skills (in particular MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
• With good social and communication skills;
• Eager and easy with gathering information;
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer an internship contract with competitive internship compensation.
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.