Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
You will, as part of the Office of the Chief Technology Officer, help to position IT as a business functional partner with technical capabilities; fully aligned to business capabilities. You will engage the organization to adopt and drive change.
Your ‘day to day’:
• Lead on internal communications helping formulate, execute and sustain a global internal communications strategy for Technology as we continue to amplify our transformation as a function and how that plays into PMI’s commitment to a smoke-free future.
• Oversight of daily and feature content activity on employee platforms/enterprise campaigns + editorial calendar
• Produce video series related to SMT, employee profiles and thrive (our 5 key energies)
• Lead enterprise platform improvements and governance; exploration of new tools and channels
• Support IT Leadership team with key presentation preparation for events
• Management of team (onsite & offsite) – also budget/vendors
• Establish content and publishing governance, create guidelines and style guides
• Review of all employee-facing content and activation from a centralized, global perspective for values, objectives and strategy alignment
• Interact with function and regional leads on communications planning, addressing content needs, promotion opportunities and channel support
• Lead executive-level communications around IR, organizational changes, company strategy to employee; Author and deployment of transformation-related narratives
• Tell our transformation, project, innovation and culture stories and engage internal audiences on issues they care about
• As the lead communicator in Technology, the lead will be responsible for creating, managing and measuring the impact of communications campaigns targeting internal IT and external IT stakeholders
• Help build and reinforce the Technology brand and its commitment to reduced-risk products. Collaborate with other PMI communicators around the world, focusing on technology and a wide range of business issues. You will also manage internal product/platform/transformation milestone announcements inside the office of the CTO, global communications and other communications with colleagues around the world
• Engage and influence key stakeholders, working closely on an ongoing basis
• Create, manage and measure the impact of internal communications campaigns
• Work cross-functionally
Who we’re looking for
• Relevant experience in an Internal Communications with a multinational company with a focus on Technology
• Experience working with senior leadership
• Experience in Change Management
• Business level English language skills (written/verbal)
• Experience leading employee platforms
• Newswriting/copywriting expertise
• Experience in video news and feature production
• A global orientation, with international experience; the ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
• Be experienced at using various tools to deliver a message, be it infographics, animations, videos or the written word
• Be able to work cross-functionally and build relationships inside and outside of the organization
• Understand how to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders/management team members
• Capable and confident to serve as an internal spokesperson for Technology
• Be deeply familiar with and enthusiastically curious about technology and its impact on our function, the organization and the broader community
• Be an entrepreneurial self-starter who comes up with new approaches and is eager to try those out
• Background in Digital Agencies who are creative and not afraid to apply new ways of working/thinking; used to building (internal) brands, defining a cross-channel marketing plan, making communication purpose-driven
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.