Are you a graduate or in an early stage of your career? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and inspire change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. To the benefit of the society, the smokers and the people around the smokers. A future where regular cigarettes no longer exist. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms and our goal is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
The Commercial Intelligence Team, part of the Swedish Commercial department, is supporting the Swedish market and central functions with commercial insights and analysis. The team is leading various business projects and is constantly interacting with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
As a Commercial Intelligence Analyst you will develop and maintain different sales and data tools with the objective to support our Field Sales Force and management. You will also be part of and drive your own commercial projects. In order to succeed in the role we see that you have an analytical mindset, superior Excel, Power Point skills as well as basic database knowledge and a sense for details. You are an outgoing team player and is strong in planning, project management and communication.
As Commercial Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Prepare, maintain and develop Excel based sales tools in PowerBI.
• Prepare weekly and monthly market sales reports.
• Responsible for maintenance of various databases.
• Provide qualitative ad-hoc analysis to support management's decision-making process, participate in projects and provide support to key stakeholders.
• Effectively cooperate with colleagues from other departments across the organization to ensure completeness and accuracy of sales data support.
• Lead and support commercial projects.
GET IN TOUCH IF YOU HAVE
• Bachelor or master degree in Business administration/Industrial Economics.
• Superior/expert Excel skills (i.e. building macros and advanced modelling).
• Experience from business intelligence tools (PowerBI, Tableu, Qlickview or similar)
• Good analytical skills and logical thinking.
• Detail oriented and a team player personality.
• Great social and communication skills.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English (Swedish is beneficial).
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.