Senior Finance Controlling Analyst
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
• Ensure proper accounting treatment of financials, carrying out regular or ad hoc financial analysis of Legal Entities and management reporting results, Income Statement and Balance Sheet variance analysis vs OB, monitor equivalences in system, preparation of financial packages and respond to any query.
• Analyse evolution of PMI products and competency, preparing budget planning, constant communication for Business Planning with Sales, Taxes, and Corporate Affairs from Affiliates.
• Prepare consolidated reports on actual expenses vs. Budget to support management.
• Ensure the proper preparation of Balance sheet Forecast, net working capital forecast and variance analysis, Overheads & Commercial investments
• Ensure timely, accurate and complete preparation, analysis, and consolidation of monthly, quarterly & yearly financial results.
• Work closely with Financial Planning Team to ensure consistency in variances interpretation and provide guidance and accounting support to the affiliate according to US GAAP standards
• Identify areas for enhancements, eliminate inefficiencies and promote continuous improvement
Who we’re looking for
• An energetic, driven candidate with a college/university degree, preferably in Finance, Business Accounting, Administration, Economics, or equivalent
• A professional with minimum 3 years of experience in either finance controlling, planning, reporting or accounting department in an international business environment
• An intermediary English & Portuguese speaker
• Experienced individual in MS Office suite (Advanced Excel, Powerpoint) and financial integrated systems, preferably SAP
• A person with strong analytical skills, able to work with large data volumes
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team, apply today!