Are you an action oriented individual with good problem solving skills? If yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Process Lead.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join our Operations Team in our Marikina site. You will be part of a team responsible for executing and leading the processes to eliminate losses through effective problem solving and process control to support in delivering business result of the line. You will be fully applying the Integrated Manufacturing System (IMS) and PMI standards and policies. A majority of the individual’s time will be spent on the floor working with the teams and building the capability of the people in respected area.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates on setting the 24 hours direction for the line(s) during the Daily Direction Setting (DDS) and is actively involved in the execution of the daily plan. Provides data during the DDS meeting related to the line event data system. Responsible for following up Center Line, Rapid Change Over and Change Management DMSs.
- Accountable to create and establish CL targets & limits for the line(s). He/she is responsible to review, validate and update new CL standard of the line(s) in order to meet the business results. He/she develops the control strategies to enable operators to respond to out of control situations, furthermore ensures that documentation is in place and used in the line(s) whenever out of limit situations occur.
- Accountable to create and establish changeover standards for all appropriate SKUs in the line(s). Reviews changeover critiques and coaches the team to identify and implement improvement opportunities to achieve RCO success criteria’s and standards. Leads and participates actively in the Rapid Changeover events to identify additional opportunities for change over process optimization. Leads change management processes including benchmarking and reapplication activities across appropriate production lines, business units and factory.
- Leads change management processes including benchmarking and reapplication activities across appropriate production lines, business units and factory.
- Leads problem-solving activities using standard problem solving tools such as IPS, 6W2H & UPS to solve the chronic problems on the line(s) in a timely manner. Drives centerline daily management system and loss elimination processes by applying standard tools according to Integrated Manufacturing System (IMS) standards. As the Owner of Line Event Data Systems, he/she ensures the integrity of the data from his/her lines.
- Builds the capability of team on process failures technical troubleshooting and mastery of process transformation through coaching and delivering on the job training.
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation, company policies and practices and the IMS. Adhere to all Quality, Environment, and Health, Safety, and Security (QEHS&S) rules, policies and practices by applying and ensuring workplace and other employee in compliance with norms by local regulation. Execute weekly DMSs health checks to identify gaps and constraints in the system/organization and implement appropriate countermeasures accordingly.
You have a college degree. Relevant work experience is an advantage, but fresh graduates with above average academic performance are welcome to apply. You have strong analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. You are interested in gaining an in-depth understanding of commercial operations. You must be amenable to be assigned in Marikina City.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Marikina: Plant C&D, Marikina City
Mondays to Saturdays, Generally 6:00AM to 2:00PM