People & Culture Operations Specialist - Organization Announcements (native English speaker)
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we are willing to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• communicative problem solver
• with a university degree
• native English speaker
• experienced in using Microsoft Office tools (especially MS Excel)
• experience in SharePoint
• interested and open for development in HR area
• previous experience in a corporate work environment (1-2 years)
• good ability to plan work properly and prioritize one’s tasks
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us as People &Culture Operations Specialist - Organization Announcements in Krakow, Poland.
As a P&C Ops Specialist - Organization Announcements, you will:
• prepare and draft announcements based on the appropriate templates after researching and gathering the needed information and resources
• publish the final approved version of the organization announcement in a timely manner
• prepare reports regarding all actions that should be followed by announcements on regular basis
• ensure a consistently high-level of stakeholder satisfaction while dealing with a considerable volume of announcements and recognition awards in a timely and efficient manner
• oversee the global Recognition of Excellence Awards process to ensure ceremony deadlines are met, diplomas are sent and payments are made in a timely manner
• interact and builds long-lasting relationships with P&C Managers/Directors, Line Managers and Senior Management Team members with regards to announcements or recognition awards cases
• drive continuous innovation and improvements in the Announcement process
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.