IT Intelligent Automation Factory is part of IT Corporate Platform which is fully responsible for global end-to-end process and is one of the groups of Finance Business Service Solution Team. This is new element in PMI structure and is a fundament of scaling up process automation across Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, People and Culture (HR). Therefore, we are establishing new organization which will be running global operations for this domain and will ensure governance, consistency of technical architecture and deliver automations with internal and suppliers’ resources.
As an IT Solution Manager - Automation you:
- Build and Run Intelligent Automation Factory – for functions and markets by scaling up IT capabilities and expanding innovation forum with key stakeholders across PMI.
- Manage and govern the portfolio of solutions in Automation space, delivered under Intelligent Automation Framework.
- Own and design IT architecture for Intelligent Automation Solutions and manage various automation technologies
- Act as main contact point for Senior Stakeholders, to conceptualize and co-design the solution. Ensure solution alignment with the Solution Design, Technology Roadmap, IT Guiding Principles and PMI practices.
- Boost Automation Factory capacity to deliver intelligent solution or platforms which are prioritized according to their criticality.
- Lead and motivate the product team and automation developers (be a leader that people follow).
- Drive DevOps practices and culture adoption and support Teams in achieving engineering practices excellence.
- Service Expansion: Evaluate and operationalize new services coming to Automation Factory scope; from discovery to hyper-care and monitoring.
- Vendor Management: Drive vendor sourcing and manage collaborative vendor relationships and manage performance of global vendors in the ecosystem
- Remove roadblocks, that Team is unable to resolve at their own level, to keep the delivery momentum.
- Optimize the delivery flow and drive continuous improvement.
- Provide input and support budget & vendor management activities.
- 8 - 10+ years of work experience, preferably in IT and Systems Automations on senior and global leadership roles
- Experience with Automation, Robotics, AI and transforming business processes at scale and speed
- Equipped with growth mindset and drive for innovation
- Trustworthy, ambitious and inspiring leader
- Motivated to develop and apply new way of working (SCRUM/AGILE)
- Drive for Result and Problem-Solving Skills, with capability to process large amounts of complex data to drive business decisions in ambiguous and transformative environment
- Ability to establish relationships in global & matrix environment
Join a global market leader
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.