Are you a final year master student, a graduate or in an early stage of your career? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and inspire change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. Would you want to contribute to that? Well, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Intern to join the Commercial team in our Oslo office, ideally starting in March. As an intern, you will be part of the commercial team supporting the business with various tasks within sales, marketing, administration and project management.
As an intern within Commercial Deployment you will:
• Get a deeper understanding of PMI and our transformation journey
• Collaborate in creating digital campaigns and activations
• Support platform logistics and maintenance
• Report and analyze digital performance
• Get a deeper understanding of Salesforce, a word leading CRM system
You will report to your mentor - the Supervisor Commercial Deployment - whom is based on the Norwegian head office in Oslo.
WHO YOU ARE
Rethinking our industry requires great curiosity, determination and innovation, and a risk-taking mindset. Both as individuals and as a business. You should be passionate about data and solving complex problems. You enjoy a truly international working environment. You will play an important role in taking PMI to the next level, meaning you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results!
WHAT YOU NEED
• A degree from a university in a relevant field, e.g. Economics, Statistics or Mathematics
• Knowledge in database systems and languages.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English, Norwegian is considered an advantage.
• Eligible to work in Norway.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We aim for a smoke-free future. That is why we challenge ourselves to rethink our industry.