Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• communicative problem solver with a university degree and excellent command of English
• candidate with at least 1-2 years of professional experience in Human Resources
• advanced MS Excel user
• candidate with a good eye for detail and ability to meet challenges head on
Knowledge of SAP or other HR system and 1 year work experience in the area of Employee Services, Payroll or Benefits would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a P&C Specialist you will:
• take accountability of HR queries coming from employees
• prepare P&C related documents, distribution lists and organizational announcements
• be responsible for end-to-end process related to local payroll and benefits activities, such as collecting, maintaining and validating input in the system
• private medical care together with dental care
• subsidized meals
• remote work opportunity
• optional company kindergarten
• life and disability insurance
• employee pension program
• multisport program
• leave and holiday benefits
• further education and professional qualification support
• cultural benefit
• social aid
• gifts for life events
• discounter program
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and benefits, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.