Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our Direct Materials Planner. This is a strategic role within the Supply Chain team in Guadalajara, Mexico. The purpose of this job is to plan the raw material of the tobacco production for the region, from Canada to Brazil. This role ensures that the raw material is supplied from the supplier to the plant, it is the first step within the supply chain process.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Create a DIs supply plan that supports Short Term and Mid Term Plan per Category and per Factory, analyze and execute MRP planning activities.
• Manage the communication with production planning and LA&C Direct Material Procurement.
• Minimize LOGD and slow movement materials.
• Measures vendor performance to be able to assess supplier reliability and drive action plans for poor performance situations.
• Conduct in-depth analysis to assure material availability plan, including assessment of potential LOGD, when receiving a feasibility evaluation request related to projects.
• Execute regular maintenance of SAP material master data (MRP views).
• Execute and track productivities.
• Propose continues improvements in system, processes and monitor the KPIs.
• Manage people for sufficient capability and self-development.
• Delivers volume estimations for OB / RF purposes.
• Adhere to SOX, Principle and Practices compliance.
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills:
• 5+ years of experience in related job (i.e.; material/ production planning, logistics)
• Expert in SAP/MRP system
• Advanced Excel/ Word/ Power point
• Fluent English
• Strong Leadership, Action Oriented, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Planning & Process Management
• Customer Focus
• Clear and constructive communication
• Negotiation skills
Find a new path!
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader!
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products,
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values!