Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
External Affairs is a growing team, full of fresh opportunities. Our smoke-free transformation is completely changing the way we engage with the external world. We have new stakeholders to talk to and brave messages to share. We need talented people who are also excited by our sense of purpose to help spread our message – to the media, legislators, health professionals, national governments and public policy-makers.
As our work evolves, there’s space to define your role and satisfy your professional curiosity. You’ll be working across functions surrounded and supported by experts in everything from fiscal affairs and illicit trade, to sustainability and public health legislation. Join us and use your relationship-building skills for good: to change the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your ‘day to day’
You will manage and execute External Affairs Department’s activities and projects in the areas of government and regulatory affairs, public affairs, crisis and issues management. A great opportunity will be provided to you to build and maintain key partnerships and relations with strategic internal and external stakeholders.
Who we’re looking for
In order for you to excel in this role, you should possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree in political science, public affairs, public relations or related field.
• 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible, professional experience in government relations (public or private sector).
• Strong working knowledge of national legislative, political and regulatory structure, framework and processes is mandatory.
• Excellent communication skills in conveying complex concepts through oral and written mediums.
• Good in analysing and interpreting legislation and policy documents.
• Ability to work in a fast-pace and dynamic environment.
• Exposure in External Affairs is an added advantage
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.