At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
Philip Morris International is building its Global creative centre to engage best-in-class digital Creatives, strategists, marketers, communicators and content creators provide greater support to markets to achieve their mission to replace cigarettes with less harmful alternatives. This move is one that supports the global, companywide transformation towards PMI becoming a smoke-free business with the introduction of a range of e-cigarette and heated-tobacco products.
As a key member of the GOLD Studio team you will play a pivotal role as the project manager for the in-house design team, reporting touch point for the Studio Front End Developer, reporting into the Studio Manager. You will split your time between production activity, progressing in-house design jobs from design to technical build and delivery, as well as testing and trialling new and innovative ways of what is possible within our technical environment. This is the first of several new roles in the GOLD Studio team, so you will have set activities, with the space to make this role your own.
This role is based in our new Global Studio office in London, UK.
• Front-end development of digital learning assets including: graphic-rich articles, interactive exercises and mini-games
• Proactively handling own scope of work, including identification of dependencies and suggesting improvements on an ongoing basis
• Taking ownership for the quality of the solution across development phases of a project
• Identification of risks, finding ways to mitigate them and ensuring delivery of robust solutions
• Monitoring trends, exploring emerging technology and making recommendations to continually evolve the quality of the content created
• Positively contribute to the collective success and development of others to create a positive and proactive working environment
• Providing excellent service and support to internal customers in the Global Learning Team and other teams across the organisation
Key skills & experience
• Experience working in-house or within an agency as part of project /solution-focused teams
• Attention detail & passion to deliver exceptional quality
• Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Natural communicator and collaborator with a willingness to co-create
• Desire to shape agile ways of project-based working, ensuring our customers are at the heart of our decisions and taking an experimental approach to learn, adjust and improve
• Consistent track record in consistently achieving and exceeding expectations
• A proactive approach to your own learning and a desire to further your career
• Further useful but not essential experience: Using next gen learning platforms such as Fuse