Intern in Central Material Requirement Planning team
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a student of a 3rd, 4th or 5th year or university graduate (up to 6 months after graduation);
• fluent English Speaker
• a person with advanced level of MS Excel
• problem solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills
As an asset:
• VBA and ERP knowledge, SAP R3 experience as a big plus
• experience exposed to materials requirements planning (MRP), market projects and materials specification activities
• knowledge of the second European language (German, Lithuanian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese or Greek)
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join the Supply Planning team in the Operations Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 – 12 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern in Central Material Requirement Planning team you will:
Execute the DIM (Direct Issue Material), Semis and Leaf end-to-end call-off orders by:
1. Planning, analyzing and executing MRP activities and communication with Factory's Production Planning (including escalation process with EU DIM Procurement/ CS Semi Finished Components)
2. Maintaining DIM, Semis & Leaf inventory levels and minimizing LOGD, stock without requirements and aged products
3. Maintaining and measuring vendor performance in terms of OTIF and responding to rush orders
4. Executing regular maintenance of SAP material master data (MRP Views) for DIM, Semis and Leaf
5. Proposing improvements covering system [SAP] and process [MRP].
FIND A NEW PARTH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.