What will your typical day look like?
As a Digital Designer you will be responsible for producing content for a digital thinking company as well as insights to growing digital trends throughout the industry. You will also help improve and optimize current print brand materials. Did we mention that you’ll be working closely with B2C/B2B, brand, and product teams to ensure all creatives and messaging is consistent, unique, and high quality. The ideal candidate is a strong visual storyteller who can push a brand’s boundaries into creative deliverables. This person is detail oriented, passionate, process driven and collaborative.
About the team
You will be part of a highly diverse and motivated creative team who is at the center of cultivating a forward-thinking culture. Everyone is empowered and strive to bring meaningful solution for key stakeholders. Team members treat each other with respect and take pride in their roles because they realize their value to the team. They enjoy each other’s company, constantly share learnings to help each other out.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone that will be:
• You work effectively with Marketers, Product Owners, Brand, and other individuals to ideate, problem solve, produce and deliver each venture’s creative vision.
• You can lead the creation of product and marketing websites, social media campaigns, and other digital marketing material.
• You like participating in and initiating design review sessions with key stakeholders, gaining consensus and approval on design materials.
• You rationalize solutions and effectively communicate ideas and designs.
• You can work with other Designers, Suppliers, and other 3rd party team members to execute visual designs.
Let’s talk about what you bring
You are someone that has:
• 4+ years of paid experience working in a digital environment at an agency.
• Expert understanding of graphic, information and digital design best practices.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Experience with Sketch, InVision, Premiere, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Ability to think outside of the box and get creative; Able to produce artifacts in both low- and high-fidelity; Knows what is needed at various stages of the product development lifecycle to balance time and focus on what’s most important.
• Fluent in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale.
• Exposure to web creative development and web campaign implementation.
• Functional expertise in typography and colour theory.
Why Rothmans Benson & Hedges?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company.
In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. To learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com.
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to expand your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.