We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
As part of our team, you will organize, monitor implementation and control direct retail operations and processes in IQOS stores in Latvia in compliance with local legal regulations and Philip Morris International (PMI) guidelines.
You will lead cross functional projects converting business needs to flawless processes and transactions at IQOS stores to continuously improve customer experience as well as efficiencies.
You will build effective business relationships, close cooperation and monitor performance of direct retail operator in order to ensure effective, cost efficient and compliant operations at POS level.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
• You hold a degree, ideally in Business Administration, Economics and have already gained at least a few years of experience in a similar role
• You have experience in retail operations, continuous processes improvements and reporting;
• You have managed vendor relationships
• You have problem solving and organizational capabilities coupled with leadership skills
• You are committed to exceptional customer experience
• You are fluent in Latvian & English languages
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 22nd December 2019 (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary ranges).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis. Interviews with candidates are planned to take place early January 2020.
Salary range for this role is 1,400 EUR to 1,650 EUR net.