PRODUCT OWNER - MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working. You’ll be solving supply chain problems that span the whole world: a smoke-free world.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
As Products Owner, you will be part of our Manufacturing Digital Systems global department for Philip Morris International and will report to the Manager Digital Solutions Deployment. The position will be based in Crespellano, Bologna.
You will support PMI journey into the 4th industrial revolution by leading the identification, the development and the experimentation of advanced digital technologies. This by working with cross-functional teams from production, engineering, IT and Quality assurance, representing the “voice of the customer” at the product team level, maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog to ensure that the team is working on stories that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality to all customers.
Finally you will also responsible to ensure development, industrialization, integration and management of digital solutions within manufacturing environment to improve our performance and quality with technology.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Identify areas of improvements within manufacturing systems environment
Evaluate usage of digital technologies to bring added value by executing PoV/experiments
• Maintain and refine digital product backlog to ensure maximum business value
• Ensure digital systems validation in compliance with applicable regulations.
• Lead (without reporting line) the Product Team/Teams.
• Manage efficiently interdependencies with different internal departments and external parties.
Who we’re looking for
• Proficiency in English both oral and written. Italian is beneficial.
• University degree in Engineering. Field of Computer sciences, Automation or equivalent skills through demonstrated experience.
• Proven experience in project management both agile and waterfall, certification is a plus.
• At least 3 years’ experience in management of Digital Systems, Manufacturing Engineering, Process control, Automation and Industrial Internet of Things solutions, preferably in a Product Owner role
• Experience with systems used to support manufacturing (MES, LES, SCADA, etc.) and industrial processes automation
• Working Experience with Industry 4.0 technologies
• IT Service Management, ITIL certification is a plus,
• Knowledge of Computer System Validation (CSV) environment is a plus
Grade level from: 10-11
Recruiter: Larissa Hirata
Employment Type: Local to Local
Relocation package offered
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna is Philip Morris International's first center for personnel training and prototyping, industrialization, and large-scale production of potentially reduced risk products (RRPs).