Are you an action oriented individual with good problem solving skills? If yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Market & Fleet Safety Specialist handling Luzon.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join our Security Team in our Zebra site. As Market Safety Specialist you will provide specialist advise and know-how in the planning, development and implementation of Market and Fleet Safety systems and programs, in accordance with PMI Principle and Practices, legal requirements and recognized best practices, in order to protect people, business and assets, minimize business impact and losses.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execute the market/fleet safety activities and plans, by providing advice to line management to engage employees to adhere to the market/fleet safety culture and rules, and continuously seek to raise the personnel awareness to achieve market/fleet safety objectives and targets.
• Contribute actively in the development, implementation and monitor of the market/fleet safety management system and programs, by continually seeking for improvements and ensuring that procedures are accepted, the individual responsibilities are understood, and the programs are supported in order to eliminate or reduce security and safety risks.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of market/fleet safety training modules, by analyzing and identifying the training needs, and maintaining training records of employees to ensure the fully understand the safety of their job and responsibilities, and to continuously improve market/fleet safety trainings.
• Provide timely reporting of market/fleet safety incidents and performance indicators to line management, by running root cause analysis, in order to provide corrective actions, and opportunities for improvements.
• Develop, implement and test emergency response protocols in order to protect people, business and assets from natural and man-made disasters. Review and keep up-to-date protocols on a yearly basis. Manage market/fleet safety incident investigation, analysis, reporting and retain incident records in order to identify causes and provide guidance/recommendations to prevent the incident to occur again.
• Initiate, execute, coordinate market/fleet safety projects, by identifying the needs, weaknesses and/or emerging issues and propose solutions, to improve programs improvement and capabilities to achieve objectives and targets.
You have a college degree and at least 1- 5 years experience in corporate environment. You must be amenable to be assigned in Pasig City.
Pasig: Zebra Compound, Fairlane St., Bo. Kapitolyo, Pasig City