Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our company is changing dramatically. Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company. You can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for a highly experienced Project Manager (PMO) to lead and govern multiple digital content projects. You will be working very closely with Human Centric Marketing and with the Digital Regional teams to establish an efficient flow of content both top-down and bottom-up. You will report to the Head of Content Delivery Team. Your job will be critical to establish a feedback loop between the markets and the OC by ensuring that the data collected from the various campaigns is retro fitted back into the HCM team in order to enhance our content pool.
• As a subject matter expert for Project Management, he/she supports development of detailed content delivery project plans outlining timelines, critical activities, interdependencies, resource management, risk assessment and business capability mapping, support proper project status tracking and all project related activities from start till project execution
• Contribute and support embedding of Content Delivery project management methodology, tools and ways of working within the organization
• Experience in Project Leadership or Digital Marketing Industry
• Experience in content development process (preferably Digital)
• Ability to understand the wider process, key steak holders and content development elements involved, you will demonstrate a good understanding of content management from strategy through to final implementation
• Track record of planning, monitoring, reporting and adept problem-solving skills in a challenging environment
• Experienced user of project management tools (Jira, SharePoint, MT),
• Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team, team player
• Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
• Decision-making ability and sense of responsibility
• Ability to work in diverse teams
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.