Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our company is changing dramatically. Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company. You can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking for Manager Content Transcreation to lead transcreation processes of global Digital IQOS toolboxes, including translation, digital channel validation and other specific market requirement (e.g. cultural relevance) with main objective to ensure timely content delivery and usage relevance for specific market need while respecting the global communication framework. Other key responsibility is to address digital content requests (mainly tactical) from various markets which are not addressed within global toolboxes by proposing solutions which are aligned and validated with Content owners (Marketing team).
You will be working very closely with Agencies (managing digital assets transcreation), collaborating with Project Manager Content delivery (alignment of project timings and delivery), Hub orchestrator (alignment on market transcreation needs), Versioning Manager (for Digital Master assets intake for further versioning). You will report to the Head of Content Delivery Team.
• As a subject matter expert for Content Management / Transcreation, he/she supports development of detailed Content delivery plans outlining timelines, critical activities, interdependencies, resource management, risk assessment and business capability for Transcreation processes
• Propose Transcreation ways of working and best practices regarding the transcreation processes and input areas for improvement of work flow of content transcreation
• Working closely with transcreation agencies, understanding strategic background behind each campaign and range of assets available for content transcreation. Understanding of workflow with external Agency production teams to ensure the smooth running of localization projects
• Experienced in usage of Digital asset management tools
• Creativity, prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
• Experience in Content development and / or Transcreation in Digital Marketing Industry / Digital / Marketing Agency – at least 3 years
• Ability to manage multiple number of projects simultaneously
• Demonstrate clear understanding of brand, campaign toolbox and brand guidelines usage
• Ability to understand the wider process - key steps in content development at PMI
• Experienced user of project management tools (Jira, SharePoint, MT),
• Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team, team player
• Decision-making ability and sense of responsibility
• Ability to work in diverse teams
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.