Are you an individual with good time management skills and attention to detail? Are you an individual with strong interpersonal, analysis, and planning skills? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Record to Report Analyst in our Vigan Sales Office.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is looking for talented individuals to join its Sales Finance team. You will work within the Sales Office and be involved in planning, reporting and analysis of sales, credit and collections management. You will also provide support to all transactional and back office sales finance processes and ad-hoc modeling support to various sales initiatives.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides timely, accurate and reliable financial information to Sales Manager, Sales Supervisors and Head of Sales Office Finance on items, related to Sales, Credit and Collections Management.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of reported sales, revenue, inventory movements and remittance before finalization, its supporting documents, and its input in the appropriate sales system.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc Finance-related reports as required by HQ and the business. Ensure that deadlines, target completion and accuracy standards are met.
- Identify and analyze sales trends, financial performance and other sales initiative (Trade programs) to provide inputs required for business decisions and recommendations for improvement, if any.
- Ensure SO transactions are in compliance with financial controls and with relevant PMI Practices & Principles including Fiscal Compliance Policies and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
At least 3 years work experience, handling or overseeing an accounting, financial support, or audit function. Exposure in direct selling/distribution company of a fast moving consumer goods is preferred but not required.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Mondays to Saturdays, 8:00am-5:00pm
Vigan Sales Office