We aim to create a better life for our customers and be the first tobacco company committing to a bold new vision. By saying this, we are transforming our company into technology driven business. Would you be interested to share the same energy for innovations and customer centricity?
As a COMMERCIAL PROJECT EXECUTIVE you will drive the deployment of country commercial projects through digital and offline channels. Your broader responsibilities will be:
• Closely cooperate with internal & external stakeholders, effectively propose and execute toolbox for commercial strategies implementation to ensure brand growth and address local market challenges and opportunities.
• Lead and co-ordinate implementation of commercial B2B projects for assigned international brands: prepare full scope project plan across digital and offline channels, monitor implementation, manage resources owning the final project results.
• Continuously track project results and market dynamics, share your insights and propose actions for portfolio development and campaign effectiveness improvements.
This is a temporary role until December 2020.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Would you be interested to leave your footprint in the industry transformation? Are you ready for learning & development journey with extremely dedicated professionals & people oriented leaders? If the answer is yes, we hope that:
• You have a University degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
• You have proven experience in leading complex projects within brand building, marketing or communication areas.
• You are organized & possess great planning, prioritization & resource management skills.
• You are a clear and constructive communicator, who fluently speaks English.
• You possess content editing, layout and design skills, including ability to clearly present concepts and effectively deliver key messages.
FIND A NEW PATH
Apply and delve deeper into our company as we truly believe, you might be surprised by our talented and forward-thinking employees, extent and success of what we do and by the unlimited opportunities that we may offer as a leading global player and recognized attractive employer.
What else can we offer?
• Excellent working environment, truly professional colleagues and various events/ fun moments
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fully covered Life & Personal Accident insurances
• Business Travel Accident insurance and International SOS assistance worldwide
• Sports, wellness and personal development activities reimbursement
• Yearly paid vacation premium
• Employer contribution to Private Pension Fund
• Private full scope medical insurance
• Allowances and additional paid vacation days
• Various recognition programs
• Learning & development oriented culture
There is more to PMI than meets the eye. Why not come and find out for yourself?
Apply until 15th December (preferably earlier). Submit your CV in English and specify briefly your key expectations (including salary range).
All applications will be treated confidentially and screened on the on-going basis.
Salary range for this role is 1,200 to 1,700 EUR net.