BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Develop digital & content strategies with Digital Strategy & Experience Manager by identifying emerging platforms, creative and content delivery trends, and innovative digital acquisition/ retention/ customer care programs that will continue to transform RRP (Risk-Reduced Product) business
- Define locally and contextually relevant digital marketing communications
- Drive discoverability and lead generation in the digital space via innovative digital acquisition programs
- Lead media strategies and build up opportunities for digital paid media execution based on strong understanding of digital touch points
• Plan and execute digital media campaigns (media planning, media buying, creative directing) and platform partnership campaigns
- Drive discoverability and user acquisition in the digital space via innovative digital acquisition programs and improvement of marketing performance, ultimately driving traffic and conversion on IQOS digital & social platforms.
- Set meaningful KPIs in collaboration with Data Analytics Team followed by performance monitoring and optimizing marketing communications and platform functionalities for enhanced consumer journey
- Proactively develop new partnership opportunities with platform and media partners
- Manage digital projects in collaboration with global & local IT teams, developers, and/or platform partners
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 8+ years of experience in B2C digital marketing
• Expertise in digital media strategy, planning, and execution a strong plus, especially in performance-driven paid media (targeting, retargeting, etc.)
• Experience in developing integrated digital strategies (brand/product marketing & communications), including action plans and roadmap
• Ability to derive business insights from a variety of market/consumer/platform/marketing performance data
• Experience developing and managing brand/campaign websites, social media platforms (especially Kakao) and mobile applications
• Familiarity with Kakao platform
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), e-CRM platforms
• Experience in working with various digital platforms and agency partners preferred
• Strong in analytical and strategic thinking, stakeholder communication, and multi-tasking
• Highly fluent in both Korean and English
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Be able to work in flexible work schedule (half-day Fridays), and receive competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card etc.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application