Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
Your 'day to day'
1) Use digital platform / segmentation tools to:
• Enhance and ensure efficiency of our trade engagement program
• Manage in-market development and activation for direct coverage of CVS and other new channels
• Meet main objectives to engage, activate, educate, measure and reward successful trade partners in order for them to focus on growing
• Work on mechanic development and respective tools and materials needed to deploy the respective activations
2) Manage briefings, design and development of outputs from agency in regards to mechanics for the DTE activations and the respective materials
3) Demonstrate ability to produce measurements of successful digital activation vs. set business KPIs, and make recommendations for future activities following up on the numeric results
4) Ensure qualitative feedback sourced from the Trade partners and directly from the field force
5) Collaborate closely among teams and functions
Who we're looking for
• Minimum 5 years working experience in digital field with knowledge in e-commerce, social media etc.
• Strong project management skills and able to work in fast-paced environment
• Comfortable in using Excel to consolidate and analyze data
• Experience with Salesforce (CRM) and Google Analytics is a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and
feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By clicking "Apply Now" you agree that we will use the data you give us as described in our Privacy Notice (https://www.pmi.com/resources/docs/default-source/pmi-careers/privacy_agreement_english.pdf?sfvrsn=2). When you submit your application, you send it to all PMI companies. Each PMI company will process the data for their recruitment and candidate relationship purposes, including sharing the data amongst themselves and their service providers. The PMI companies may also refer other PMI companies to data about you, including an assessment of roles for which they think you might be suitable. This sharing of data between PMI companies allows us to find job offerings that may interest you. The PMI companies and their service providers can be in any part of the world, including the EU, Switzerland, USA and Hong Kong. However, wherever they are, they will protect data about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice.