Senior Information Security Analyst
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and a self-starter, who works effectively under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines? Do you have excellent analytical, problem solving and strong teamwork and communication skills? Do you have the courage to make a difference, constantly looking for better, more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for Senior Information Security Analyst to join our ISDP (Information Security & Data Privacy) Department for Poland country. Substantial experience in IT and knowledge of information governance, audit, risk management and information security (3 years minimum) in one of the big four audit companies and ideally additional experience in IT audit, information security or cybersecurity responsibility within a multinational company. A university degree in information technology, information systems or related is mandatory. Preferably, you will be certified in CISA and/or CRISC and/or CISSP or in the process to completing an audit certification. You will also have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and will be fluent in English, both written and oral.
This role is based in Krakow, Poland.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Working together within a diverse and multinational team, you will assist the Manager InfoSec Central Europe in the overall effort related to information security. The incumbent of the position will:
• Provide ISDP expertise and structured governance to colleagues in Information Technology and other functions, on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies, retention and disposal of company information, and effective controls/governance in relation to the processing of high-value Company information.
• Propose/drive improvement of selected processes and core capabilities in the areas of information security and/or information management through activities such as development of specifications for delivery and deployment, risk assessment/management/mitigation, development and application of processes, standards, procedures and guidelines, and related controls and tools.
• Contribute to development and maintenance of key assets that are part of the IT function's Quality Management System for regulatory compliance, in response to diverse internal audit and service/product quality related requirements.
• Exploit opportunities to enhance the protection of higher-value Company data and automate the disposal of lower-value Company data.
• Effectively and constructively engage with stakeholders to seek consensus and support for ISDP (Information Security & Data Privacy) activities.
• Efficiently collaborate with local and international colleagues to achieve common goals
• Raise and maintain awareness about Information Security within the company
Candidates should have/be:
• University degree in Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems
• 2-5 years of working experience in IS/IT matters or equivalent (in areas relevant to information security and/or information management domains)
• Excellent communicator, able to explain clearly and persuade
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
OUur offer includes:
• private medical and dental care,
• life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply online until 2nd January 2020. Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.