B2B Executive - Napoli
Be part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our B2B teams have a direct impact on our new mission: sharing the smoke-free vision among the business community and creating new opportunities to convert exclusively legal age smokers who would otherwise continue smoking to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products.
If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s now here better to develop your career.
Your ‘day to day’
As B2B Executive, you will join the Development department under the direct supervision of the B2B Manager , you will develop Business To Business (B2B) Activities, leveraging Business Partners, Business Communities, & Key Accounts, with main objective to lead our transformation to RRP's and favor Awareness of Legal Age Smokers (LAS) to RRP's. You will work in team with External Affairs, Field Sales Force and rest of functions to maximize the business opportunities coming from the engagement activity of potential B2B partners.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Closely monitor spent vs assigned budget, estimating capacity requirements and proactively proposing innovative solution in order to keep the Customer Service at the edge of available technologies and solutions.
• Build relationship and work closely with 3rd party management team to ensure adequate level of resources, coaching and training.
• Develop team technical and soft skills, keep up commitment and motivation, ensure round understanding of initiative's objectives under the perspective of consumer journey.
• Encourage cross functional understanding and collaboration
• Implement competitive B2B activities aligned to the overall market RRP Business Plan.
• Negotiate with high profile business partners (Managerial Profile) in order to achieve B2B engagement, and be able to evaluate business implication of each opportunity.
• Enhance cross-functional cooperation in order to leverage private and business network and drive our vison. Cooperation with other internal functions to fully leverage all existing opportunities starting with partners, suppliers, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Actively cooperate with field stakeholder in order to run and amplify opportunities.
• Actively cooperate with External Affairs & Legal department in order to apply the highest standards of integrity and full compliance with all applicable laws and PMI Principles & Practices across the organization.
• Segment different business opportunities, identifying potential and creating action plans for each of them in order to enable LAS conversion, leveraging on the fact that adult smokers are part of different communities.
• Enable WOM through the main communities, aimed to build our brand awareness, perception and association to LA consumers aspirational patterns.
• Implement analysis of B2B engagement and RRP's related data in order to evaluate of most effective B2B programs and plans. Will interact with business intelligence, in order to measure B2B engagement results.
• Propose ideas, tools, unconventional B2B approaches to boost our commercial success
• Ensure appropriate resource allocation and cost-effective budget utilization
Who we’re looking for
• Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or similar
• Good understanding of consumer engagement dynamics and trends
• At least 2 years experiences in Sales & Marketing positions Field or HQ
• Standing and high negotiation skills with high profile stakeholders
• High Communication Skills
• Analytical capabilities
• Fluency in Italian and English
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point
• A valid working permit for EU is requested.
What are nice to have
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
• Great project management
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
For internal candidates: SG 6/7
We offer a permanent Contract
Work location: Napoli
* Philip Morris Italia is one of the two Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.
*2 Reduced-risk products ("RRPs") is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce an aerosol that contains far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful constituents than found in cigarette smoke.