Manager Performance Analytics Latin America & Canada – New York City
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI Global Services Inc., we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in different directions.
Our company is changing dramatically. Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company and be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious vision.
Your ‘day to day’
We are looking for a Data Analyst & Storyteller to join our Digital team in New York who will act as our data champion for our website, paid media & CRM units. You will use a wide variety of tools: Google Analytics, social media listening, Salesforce, & PowerBI to deliver actionable insights that will help uncover growth opportunities for the local markets and help improve performance. You will contribute to the development and adoption of a “consumer-centric” mindset across the local organization and will enable the local team to make data-driven decisions.
Who we’re looking for
• Measuring performance of our CRM, paid & website channels via our global toolkit.
• Identifying performance deviations – great performance that we need to scale, and poor performance that we need to fix.
• Executing root cause analytics to understand our critical performance drivers, generating constant relentless improvement in our consumer experiences
• Expertise in website analytics in Google Analytics (with certification).
• Proficiency with performance measurement and social media management tools or social analytics tools (e.g. Sprinklr).
• Proficiency in DAX or SQL would be a considerable bonus.
• Experience in Market Research, Web/ Digital/ Social Media Analysis, Computer Science.
• Work with our commercial teams at both regional & country level to understand their hypotheses that require data validation and testing.
• Identifying additional data source not currently being utilized to enrich our understand of audience, digital performance and commercial opportunity.
• Join the dots. Whilst our digital data analyst role is focusing on improving the performance of digital channels, campaigns & experiences this does not mean digital information sources are the only source of useful information. We expect you to be able to connect digital performance with insight from market research & finance to identify consumer experience opportunities
• Experience as Business Analyst or related role, with proven hands-on experience gathering business requirements, designing and building analytic s& reporting.
• Ability to manage in an environment of uncertainty, ambiguity and complexity with diverse stakeholders.
• Challenge the global Performance Analytics team to constantly improve the core analytics Product.
What we offer
Our success depends on people who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PMI Global Services Inc. is a subsidiary of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)