Do you have extensive field sales experience and are able to lead by influence? Can you convert strategies into actionable initiatives that will make valuable contributions to the business? Are you passionate about mentoring, encouraging and developing people? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Rise to the challenge
As a Manager Commercial Planning, you will collaborate with cross functional departments to build deployment strategies for the Commercial Field Sales function complete with priorities, tools, and resource allocation with a consistent and clear approach.
You are going to:
• Manage and develop a team of diverse individuals that are the main point of contact between the field sales function and head office to ensure consistent messaging, communication and strategic priorities
• Design commercial strategies and tactics providing Field Sales with a bold commercial toolbox to meet company objectives, capitalize on market opportunities, and neutralizing competitive threats.
• Lead strategic cross-functional projects that advances the organization’s competitive advantage.
• Lead the development of relevant reporting on the progress, effectiveness and return on investment of strategies deployed by the sales force.
• Accountable for the investment and management of a significant sales allowance budget to deploy bold programs while ensuring return on investment is realized.
• College/University degree
• 8 to 10 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
• Experience in field sales
• Well-developed communication and analytical skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office products
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Commercial Planning department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.