Are you inquisitive, creative, and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Supervisor Consumer Engagement who will be responsible to:
• Planning, executing, monitoring and reporting overall consumer engagement activities done through different channels in assigned areas
• Responsible to strategize media partnership with excellent location based and channel analysis
• Handling event and sponsorship to deliver brand experience for the targeted market
• Delivering LAMP/HOP’s strategy analytics, including building relationship and monitoring
• Activating our brand through mass events such as Music Festival, Concerts, Art Exhibition, etc
• Designing and engaging our engagement with prospective communities to support our activation
• Analyzing marketing issues/opportunities in assigned areas, including segmenting, consumer profiling, etc
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (S1) in any major with minimum GPA 3.00
• Having experience working with Media Partners, Advertising Agency, Branding Team and Creative Agency would be an advantage
• Preferably having exposure in digital creative industry, millennial's’ communities, and publishing companies
• Active in organizational activities and social media savvy
• Good interpersonal skills
• Fast learner and able to work in minimum guidance and supervision
• Willing to work in field
• Willing to be placed in Sumatera
• Having a driving license (SIM) type A
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!