We are looking for a highly professional and motivated team member who will be working as part of the transformation team to provide support on the change communications, providing content and materials and supporting delivery of the communications plan.
• Developing and executing the internal and external communication programs, strategies and plan;
• Responsible for supporting the delivery of the communications strategy, while aligning with the wider change management strategy.
• Leverage external communication tools to raise visibility in Philip Morris’ vision for a smoke-free future;
• Managing the external and internal communications process and ways of working on a day to day basis.
• Own the communications plan for Philip Morris Georgia and be responsible for producing content for external/internal audiences via various channels of communication including news stories, blog posts, presentations, video, emails, briefing etc.
• Delivering innovate activities and events including strategy, logistics and delivery to embed change.
• Accountability for measuring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of communication campaigns through surveys, 1-2-1 interview, and ect.
• Providing communication, support and advice to transformation project
• Building an external communications network, working with third party suppliers in the production of communication materials, acting as company spokesperson in different media settings;
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any major
• Minimum 5-7 years working experience in related field, experience in Journalistic field will be advantage
• Have an excellent writing and structured thinking skills
• Understand how to leverage the right content and channels to design a targeted approach able to connect various messages to build the storyline and overall topline message
• Social media savvy; Have the ability to work with various stakeholders and adaptive to changes
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
• Ability to demonstrate ability to build strong relationship with senior stakeholders.