Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments!You should have a minimum mandatory educational cycle. Academic technical background (TEI Graduate, Department of Mechanical Engineering/Automation/Electrical Engineering). Fluency in English and previous working experience in industrial environment will be considered an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. You can join the most Unique and Innovative team and gain valuable experience and good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
In the context of your responsibilities, you will need to:
• Ensure the operation of the production line entrusted to it, respecting and applying operational STDs in order to achieve the productive goals (Safety, Quality, Productivity, Rejects).
• Ensure continuous and reliable operation of the assigned equipment.
• Analyze and resolve basic problems regarding quality issues by performing root cause analysis.
• Ensure that the process and products meet quality standards and take proper corrective actions if needed, to be in line with Quality Assurance department procedures.
• Ensure proper documentation of all activities carried out, like controls, cleanings, maintenance, setting and adjustments with accuracy and integrity in the available documents and in accordance with the applicable procedures.
• Carry out equipment process starts/stops and cleaning in order to ensure the product integrity.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential inside or outside Greece. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group with team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris international (PMI), has been a leader in the production and commercialization of cigarettes and smoke-free tobacco products in Greece for nine decades. In 2017 turned the page in its long history and took a leading role in the radical transformation of the tobacco industry and the implementation of PMI's vision for a smoke-free world for the benefit of adult smokers who have chosen to continue smoking. With a significant investment of € 300 million, Papastratos transformed its factory in Aspropyrgos into an exclusive heated tobacco sticks production unit for the new, innovative potentially reduced risk product, IQOS, the first PMI heat not burn product. In April 2019, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the marketing of IQOS in U.S.A as appropriate for the protection of the public health. By December 2019, approximately 10 million adult smokers in 52 countries and more than 212,000 in Greece have switched to new technology. More information at www.pmi.com.
Papastratos has consistently implemented an extensive Corporate Social Responsibility program to relieve vulnerable social groups. It has been repeatedly awarded as Best Work Place and Top Employer for its dynamic work environment, and is the first Greek company to receive the Equal Salary certification. Papastratos has been named as the "No 1 Most Admired Company in Greece", the "No 1 Most Admired Industry" by Fortune Magazine, "True Leader" by ICAP and is the first certified "Smoke-Free" company in Greece by TÜV Austria Hellas.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE SKILLS THAT OPEN DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT?