Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
Your ‘day to day’
Lead deployment of Digital pilots in Asia Travel Retail (TR) to enhance Legal Age Consumers (LAC) travel experience and optimize Duty Free (DF) Retail operations, ensuring harmonized execution and alignment with all necessary internal/external stakeholders
• Drive Digital Transformation internally among Asia TR BU but also externally among key DF Retailers, serving as local expert for Digital Retail, E-commerce, Paid Media, CRM in Asia TR
• Participate in design of Digital initiatives to ensure they address local specificities of LAC and DF Retailers in key Airports in Asia TR
• Work closely with PMIDF and local market digital teams to ensure seamless integration between Airport and domestic Digital experiences delivered to LAC
• Develop existing & explore new strategic partnerships that help us enhance LACs travel experience
• Foster relationships with Market Research, DF B2C and domestics teams to gain a greater understanding of customer base through insight, social listening, segmentation and data analysis
• Enhance partnership with DF Key Accounts in Asia through expertise in E-commerce & Digital Retail
• Identify areas for improvement on existing initiatives and make recommendations for future ones
Who we’re looking for
• Previous E-commerce and/or Digital Retail experience in a mid-to-large Retailer or Global Brand
• In-depth knowledge of the Asian digital eco-system
• Experience in working in an international and cross-functional environment
• Proven track record to drive complex digital projects across multiple international locations
• Working experience in Digital Marketing in Asia, with particular focus on Japan and China
• Great communications skills, written and verbal (English and Mandarin skills mandatory)
• Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management
• Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop internal/external relationships
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Mar 31, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 7.3 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 47 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.