We are hiring for “Budget Analyst” for IPM India wholesale Trading Pvt. Ltd. (An affiliate of Philip Morris International). The job is based in Delhi, India.
The incumbent would be responsible for Executing, consolidating & managing budgets and financial reports in line with Region requirements. Assist in the preparation of various results, reports and budgets within the required timelines. Analyze the budget estimates / proposals submitted by the managers and departmental heads to ensure their completeness, accuracy and conformity with the established procedures and organizational objectives.
Key responsibilities of the role are given below:
* - Participate and assist the budgeting manager in the budget cycles and strive for maximum organisational participation in the budget process. Collaborate and enhance budget model to collect, validate and to analyse the budget data, make certain that the data is input into Budget model and regional budget system (GMRB ) timely and accurately.
* - Review and assist in analysing and validating the budget data / proposals , obtain backups from the relevant CCOs for analysis and reporting; facilitate management discussions along with uploads during OB and RFs.
* - Perform overall variance analysis to compare actual vs. budgets and RF results at the end of each reporting period and report on significant variances. Prepare, analyse and report monthly Cost Center’s expenditures along with variances and investigate the reasons for such variances, prepare budget control / monthly management reports highlighting deviations , if any.
* - In co-ordination with Supply Chain team, verify & assist in finalising the product costing on half yearly basis. Keep track of the actual cost vs. standard costs and reconcile the differences.
* - Maintain close relationship and efficient correspondence within the organisation as well as with regional counterparts to provide and obtain necessary information to conduct day to day business and to continue being a fast and accurate information center.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
* Chartered Accountant
* Minimum 2 years of relevant experience