Manager Business Planning Belgium & Luxembourg
Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company? Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Manager Business Planning Belgium and Luxembourg
Do you feel thrilled when we say you can help us building and reinforcing our commitment to replacing cigarettes by better alternatives? Are you an energetic professional that can lead and inspire a team of young potentials, can grasp the essence out of numbers and loves collaborating with others to substantiate strategic initiatives with data analytics and business insights?
If so, then please continue reading. You could strengthen our Benelux Finance Team that engages on a broad scope of topics the business cares about.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
• Be the financial sparring partner to the commercial team of Belgium & Luxembourg i.e. understand strategy, its challenges and opportunities;
• Contribute to Reduced Risk Product and conventional strategy through scenario modelling, sensitivity analysis and data insight;
• Lead Rolling Forecast/Latest estimate.
• Drive profitability through pro-actively identifying opportunities and mitigating threats
• Work as unity with the Netherlands Planning manager, Business Intelligence Manager and Head of Planning to ensure timeliness & completeness of financial statements;
• Be the contact person for the EU Regional HQ for outlook and planning matters;
• Lead and coordinate value reviews on our key investments;
• Perform story telling & visualization: translate findings and results into a compelling narrative;
• Provide direction and priority setting to a team of 2 planning analysts;
You would be a matching candidate if you recognize yourself in below profile:
• Do you hold a Master’s degree and 7+ years of experience in consultancy, finance, FP&A, planning, controlling and / or data analytics?
• Are you a natural problem solver with strong analytical skills?
• Are you a strategic thinker that is used to work with ambiguity whilst leading a high performing team?
• Are you naturally driven by curiosity and do you have a drive and passion for results?
• Do you have business acumen i.e. the ability to understand functions and markets, its cross-functional interdependencies?
• Are you able to extract the essence and share the storyline of a business strategy?
• Do you have the ability to ask the right questions, formulate problem statement and outcome of analytics tailored to the audience?
• Are you confident to be a key sparring partner to senior management?
• Are you able to prioritize, organize and execute parallel activities, to apply project management and agile practices?
• Are you a quick learner and can you adapt smoothly to a new directions?
• Having an affinity and competence with IT tools is important.
• FMCG experience is a plus.
As Manager Business Planning Belgium and Luxembourg you will step into a dynamic and multicultural department taking an important role. One that is pivotal to ensure Philip Morris achieves its ambition of creating a smoke-free future.
In this role you will never stop leading and learning. So, if you love building a smoke-free future with us, then this could be your chance.
At Philip Morris we offer competitive remuneration packages and see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce and a personal and career development culture, both on local as well as international level.
If you are interested, please share with us your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.