Costing Internship – Madrid – 944€
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Your ‘day to day’
You will support the Budgeting Department at daily basis. You will learn how to do the market research, how to create reports, how to implement cost reduction strategies and how to support a finance department.
You will be responsible for monthly analysis of actual costs incurred by Third Party Manufacturers in order to propose and discuss adjustments vs. Standard costs.
Who we’re looking for
• University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economy. Master is a plus.
• Advanced skills using Excel are required.
• Analytical mindset and outstanding communicational skills are a must.
• Proficient English (C1) and Spanish (C2).
• Capable of joining the team full time.
• EU work permit.
What we offer
- Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months.
- Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.