Are you inquisitive, creative, resilient communicative and results oriented? Do you want to make a difference in our company and help us create something new? Do you like and have the skills to work in cross functional environment, autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you.
Our Company is going through a Transformation Journey to a Smoke-Free Future, an unprecedented transformation impacting our culture, products and organization.
To help us in this mission, we are looking for a talented professional to join our Agile/FFWD team as a Scrum/Sprint Master.
Your challenge will be to promote and support Scrum and Scaled Agile practices, values and rules to cross-functional teams, as well as throughout the organization.
As a servant-leader, you will support cross-functional teams and their leads to ensure high team performance, facilitate design thinking and lean start up tracks. Working together with our internal Lean Enterprise team to maximize the value to our customers. This includes coaching and improving the leads and teams effectiveness, and ensuring the team members are highly focused in achieving clear goals.
You have a master’s degree, having min 3 years of experience in non-IT related positions, with solid project management experience. Previous work within a B2B / Digital / Retail environment is preferable.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are a servant-leader and coach; an empathetic listener committed to the growth of people and the organization. You have the drive to encourage and enable the team to achieve its full potential as well as coach internal scrum masters.
• You are a framework agnostic and agile champion, promoting the use of various agile practices, values and rules to the organization.
• You are a problem-solver helping to remove barriers that block the team so they can deliver high quality output. You protect the team from disruptions and internal distractions or help to remove them.
• You are a strong facilitator who helps the team understand & achieve their common objectives.
• You have an entrepreneurial mind-set, eager to contribute to a new way of working
• You have strong affinity with design thinking and lean start up
• You are an experimental learner
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED FOR THE JOB
• Experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile non IT environment, with a solid project management background.
• Besides your role as facilitator, you will also contribute as a sprint team member to solving the design challenge at hand.
• Deal with ambiguity
• Strong interpersonal and team skills
• Enabler, moderator, facilitator
• Accelerator, speeding up actions, processes and people
• Strong influencer at all levels
• Experience working in the intricacies of a large organization with central and local stakeholders
• Cross industry experience
• Experience or strong affinity with Design Thinking and Lean Startup
• Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company is constantly transforming and offers you a fresh prospective. Here you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with a variety of stakeholders and team members.