Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S.
PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.
PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
The integration engineer will be supporting the building of application intergration solutions for internal tools that we have within PMI. It also will be building and supporting these different tools across integration platforms.
We have take care of the integration platforms (where we manage the governance and best practice of other teams), but we also will manage and excute the integration for a number applications directly ourselves.
Support and manage existing integration tools (SAP PI, Dell Boomi) as well as Any API gateway/management tools, which are coming online this year. This is a hands on technical shop, allowing our teams to grow their technical competency and exposure.
Working as part of the geographically distributed DevOps led team you will be building integrations and the platforms for other teams to develop upon themselves.
• Work as part of the geographically distributed DevOps Integration team
• Support and manage existing integration tools (SAP PI, Dell Boomi)
• Deploy and operate new integration tools (Integration brokers, API gateways)
• Implement and support automatic monitoring and alerting for the integration tools
• Design, implement and support Integration process across the different integration tools
For this position, we expect you to have the following skills & experience as minimun:
• Fluent English
• Programming experience, preferable with Java and/or Python
And experience in some of the following tools and technologies would be very welcome:
• Any Integration tools (SAP PI, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Active MQ, etc)
• Any API gateway/management tool (APIgee, Mulesoft, AWS API gateway, etc)
• Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
• Scripting (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc)
• Cloud technologies and platforms (AWS, Azure, etc)
• Automation, CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc)
• Connectivity and security (HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, certificates, API, REST, SOAP, SFTP)
• Others tools like Git, Postman, SQL clients, Jira, Junit, ELK.
Soft skills and others:
• Should be able to work as part of a team, but also standing by him/herself when needed.
• Quick learner
• Eager to learn new technologies and how they work
• Able to work under pressure
• Occasionally might need to do On-Call duties
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.