Reports to: Head of IT Product Management
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Contribute to the execution of the department strategy and plans by managing all phases of projects in assigned portfolio addressing business priorities through the adherence to project management methodology.
- Understand business needs, define requirements, propose optimal solution, confirm financial proposal of the project and drive change.
- Apply project management, change management, service management methodology and usability practices based on known solutions, applications and best practices assuring adherence to standards.
- Drive communication and co-ordination for the success of the projects and provide project status reports and other project information to project stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Allocate and manage resources for assigned projects based on historical information, input from other staff, and general understanding of project tasks; anticipate and mobilize cross functional resources when required (procurement, legal, technology, finance, 3rd party suppliers and consultant, etc.). Monitor and measure results and provide constructive feedback to assigned resources in terms of deliverables on "what" and "how"
- Drive the projects within agreed scope, budget, resources and timing.
- Resolve complex project related issues by analyzing, identifying and facilitating the emergence of solutions leading to optimal resolution.
- Ensure measures are taken in projects to increase quality and mitigate risk, manage scope change and expectation, including risk analyses, impact assessment, needs assessment, financial analysis, requirements signoff, test planning and execution, contingency and deployment plans
- Ensure development and distribution of quality project-related documentation to all interested parties, including project plan and schedule, project charter, communications plan, requirements document, design document, deployment plan, test plan, maintenance transition plan, and closing report.
- Manage and build a flexible, agile and innovative organization that attracts, develops and retains the best global talent in order to deliver IS required by PMI, currently and in the future.
University degree (Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent) with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IS
- 8-10 years of business/IS experience
- Experience in multinational Co., incl people management experience
- PMP Certified
- English Fluency
- Experience in eCommerce, Digital Marketing, CMS platforms
- Experience of creating a WBS & managing Quality, Cost & Schedule aspects of project