Are you an individual with knowledge about aspects relating to Tax matters and processes? Do you have strong attention to detail? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Tax Analyst in our Head Office.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is looking for talented individuals to join its Tax team. You will work within the team to execute all tax matters (Direct, Indirect, TP and tax Accounting) and related processes in the market in an compliant, efficient and effective manner.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be up to date with relevant legislation and execute best in class operational Tax processes for Tax reporting, Tax provision, transfer pricing, indirect and direct tax compliance.
- Execute and ensure timely and accurate filing of all tax filings obligations in the respective markets. Ensure timely payment and/or refund of all tax obligations.
- Advisory and trainings provided to respective teams in the organization in the tax area to assure proper tax risk mitigation.
- Ensure proper system set up and master data related set up for tax processes
- Continuous streamlining of the tax processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the tax audits and communication with the Fiscal Authorities.
- Internal and External Relationships expected within this job: Manage relation with other functional teams in Operations, Legal and Finance (FD’s organization); Manage relation with external advisors (KPMG, Deloitte, PWC and EY) and external auditor (PWC); Manage relation with the local tax authorities
A graduate of a reputable school with a degree in Accounting and a Certified Public Accountant.
At least 4 years experience in tax compliance work and assessment cases.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Mondays to Fridays, 8:30am-5:30pm
The Finance Center Head Office