We are looking for an IT Analyst, Technical Infrastructure to be employed in İstanbul.
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for:
1. Understand and promote the global service delivery model and PMI standard service management processes to ensure efficient service delivery.
2. Deliver comprehensive and in time support to business in terms of knowledge, processes and assistance to fully utilize possibilities of technology.
a. Understand business processes and customer requirements
b. Analyse and define IT infrastructure needs & Identify service and technology improvements
c. Leading/participating in regional projects. Execute the deployment and localization of the global IT solutions
d. Provide maintenance and support for local and global IT solutions to ensure performance and reliability, work with local, global and external partners to improve the maturity and reliability of the services
e. Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality & compliance of solution and services.
3. As a member of IT team, responsible for escalations, operational issues, vendor management, procurement and others related with technology services.
4. Plan and manage IT budget in affiliate.
5. Perform standardization, security controls, equipment life cycle, maintenance contracts, business continuity & DRP related activities in technology services
6. Use available channels (central functions, architects, vendors, technology events and other sources) to keep up-to-date with available/emerging technologies, service portfolios and Long range plans to match them with affiliate/regional plans and requirements
7. Participate to IE4.0/Digital Transformation projects leading by business, and perform IT representative and technology broker role.
8. Travelling when necessary
Candidates should have:
• University degree preferably in Engineering; Computer Sciences / Information Systems / Telecommunications, etc.
• More than 5 years of experience in Information Services / Information Technology
• High level knowledge in LAN, WLAN & WAN Networking and Telecommunications
• High level knowledge in Windows/Intel Servers, Facility management, Microsoft products software
• Service Management (ITIL methodology)
• Vendor Management
• Project Management
• Budget process knowledge
• Completed or deferred (2 years) military service for male candidates
• Ability to engage with multi-functional stakeholders, (customers, business partners, peers, Global Service Providers, 3rd party suppliers, consultants) operate and deliver in a complex environment.