We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive (Border Channel)
Primary goal of our team is to contribute to market share growth at Border Tourist channel by development and implementation of portfolio/ commercial initiatives supporting defined strategy. Explore opportunities, analyze them and identify trends. Propose new trade initiatives and consumer interaction activities. Support field organization in activities preparation, roll-out and evaluation.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
• Develop brand activities (products, campaigns) based on the portfolio strategy, from the initial idea to the in-market implementation
• Exploit existing/ develop commercial activities for Key Accounts (mechanics, communication materials, PPOSM). Support the field organization during activities implementation including collaboration with the respective business partners
• Cooperate with external agencies in order to achieve superior creative content for each brand/ commercial activity. Prepare project briefs and manage the creative development process with contracted agency.
• Support our field force with relevant and timely activity briefs.
• Ensure timely and accurate purchase order creation and tracking. Manage promotional items on warehouse including administration of transfers and distribution lists.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree
• Advanced English, fluency in Czech/Slovak language
• Min. 2 years of working experience in marketing (brand, trade) in international environment
• Active driver with valid driver´s license
• Strong understanding and passion for brand marketing and communication
• Possessing project management skills and having experience in working / leading cross-functional project team(s)
• MS Office user (mainly Power Point, Excel – advanced formulas)
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential through experimentation.
You will benefit from working in a highly skilled team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Company car for private purposes
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care