If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
STRATEGIC OPS. PLANNING & CONTROLLING ANALYST
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation. Did you know we have awards for Equal Pay and Top Employer? https://www.pmi.com/careers/our-awards
In your role as Strategic Ops. Planning & Controlling Analyst you will support the strategic planning process in the local Affiliate by analyzing & reporting key manufacturing performance indicators while developing operation plans in capacity & resources for budget and rolling forecast in order to fulfill customer requirements with optimum operations performance. You will enable strategic decision-making by monitoring financial performance vs targets, identifying and analyzing variances and providing trend forecasts. You will also support various strategic & multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives, which requires vision, creativity and a systematic and cross functional perspective.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
• Support the preparation of the site strategic plan aligned with PMI OGSM (objectives, goals, strategy and measures)
• Prepare strategic scenario analysis in order to enable Affiliate management to make appropriate decisions for improving manufacturing cost performance.
• Analyze variances and deviations of actuals vs budget and rolling forecast targets, following up on root cause analysis and drivers with business owners
• Challenge OB/LRP target submissions by business owners based on forecast analysis and historical trends
• Cooperate with Operations in the preparation and collection of information regarding manufacturing assumptions and productivity and cost optimization initiatives
• Prepare various ad hoc analysis and support to prepare presentations for local and regional management
• Maintain interface with central Ops functions, regional Ops finance and COE as contact person for ad-hoc questions and requests
• Ensure compliance with PMI Practices & Principles, Finance Standards and SOX requirements
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
To be successful in your new role as Strategic Ops. Planning & Controlling Analyst you will need:
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent;
• 3+ years’ of experience in a similar position;
• A strong analytical and strategic mindset
• Ability to spot trends and identify opportunities through data analytics
• Professional knowledge of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel;
• Prior experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment is a plus;
• Experience with SAP or similar systems;
• Professional knowledge of the English and Dutch (preferred) language;
As a person, you can be described as a good communicator who is focused on accuracy and has a proactive mindset. As the Strategic Ops. Planning & Finance Analyst, you are curious, and results driven while showcasing strong collaboration with the business. You have the ability to organize, manage, and prioritize your work while keeping a focus on results. As a quick learner you embrace challenges by adapting to new priorities and strive to continuously provide business added value.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience.
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. * Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.