Delivering a smoke-free future
Regional Head – Regional Manager of IQOS Boutiques - Swiss German Region
We’ve built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Following this Philip Morris Brand Retail provides a “home” for IQOS to stage our brand through physical interactions amongst Legal-Age Smokers, Brand Retail personnel and our product assortment. This unique environment is designed to create an impactful and memorable experience.
Success for an IQOS Boutique is the intersection of attractive, engaging, experiential physical environments; professional, pleasant retail practices and gracious hospitality.
The expectations for successful IQOS Boutique Managers are centred on their ability to emotionally relate to their customers and to ensure their overall satisfaction with the brand regardless of the sales' outcome; to build, lead, and motivate diverse teams and to professionally manage the business with drive, dedication and integrity.
With the customer at the centre of all activities, you’ll manage end-to-end delivery of exceptional, unique and memorable consumer experience.
We are looking for a Regional Head of IQOS Boutiques to join the Brand Retail expansion of Philip Morris SA in Switzerland for the Swiss-German Region
You will be responsible for:
• Head-up, manage and develop Boutique managers in our IQOS Boutiques to contribute to overall national Brand Retail strategy
• Implement defined strategies to deliver consistent Boutique results against aspirational KPI’s, beyond the ordinary in terms of quality and performance
• Unlock discretionary efforts, discover improvement areas and create necessary conditions for Boutique managers & teams to achieve beyond objectives
• Coach and develop Boutique managers through leadership empathy and compassion, delivering superior customer service and building up genuine and long-lasting relationships with customers
• Ensure collection of insights and feedback to adapt independently activities on the spot in the region
• Provide recommendations and solutions to Brand Retail and strategy management, enhance Brand and customer experience confirming innovative and leading position of IQOS brand in his category
• Extensive experience in consumer-facing retail operations and management min. 3 years (Experiential Retail, Hospitality, Consumer Entertainment), including upscale or luxury brand products and services.
• Experience in leading culturally and demographically diverse teams and stores, ideally in Switzerland
• Experience in operation management, budgeting, and planning for several stores with the necessary attention to details in all areas of retail
• Ability to live and apply change management as a role model and strong organizational and management skills
• Be a University Degree / Diploma or further education qualified.
• Be fluent or proficient in German, English and ideally in French
• Be flexible to manage stores in the main cities in Switzerland (Swiss-German region)
• A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position
• Driving license B
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER