Are you an individual with strong interpersonal and analytical skills? Are you an effective communicator? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Treasury Supervisor.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is looking for talented individuals to join its Treasury team.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cash Management Strategy, with Treasury Center of Expertise in Jakarta
- Pension Fund Asset Management
- Implementation of appropriate risk management strategies to safeguard the Company's assets and minimize the impact of exposures to the Company
- Preparation and submission of pensions and insurance reports
- Compliance to PMI control requirements for treasury, pensions and insurance
You must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management, Finance or Business. You must also have at least 5-7 years relevant work experience in a related area. Familiarity with SAP R/3 is a plus.
You must also possess effective communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a strong background in financial modeling and familiarity with computerized environment.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
The Finance Center, Mondays to Fridays, 8:30am-5:30pm