BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes a huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing. Join us as our Internal Controls Supervisor for CARICAM, based in Santo Domingo, and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
We need a problem solver, with work experience within the international environment of finance, audit, internal controls department, with a good understanding of risk assessment and SOX awareness; a team member willing to work both individually as well collaborating in high energy Team
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’:
- Support the IC Manager in the preparation of the Risk Assessment.
- Complete assigned projects and activities in accordance with the Internal Controls Annual Plan. (IC Reviews, IC Advisories, Principles and Practices updates, among others)
- Report and communicate the results to Local and Regional Management.
- Follow up and support business owners in the adequate and timely implementation of the action plans resulted from IC Reviews and IC Advisories.
- Give ongoing controls advisory services to affiliate business owners.
- Assist the Compliance Department with investigations upon request.
- Supervise Internal Control resources and develop the team.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND DESIRED FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- University degree - Finance and/or Management related (Mandatory)
- Internal Auditor Certification (Preferable). Other professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CIA, CPA) would be an asset.
- Fluent English is mandatory
- 6+ years in Finance, Audit or Administrative areas. Experience in accounting, auditing and SOX compliance are preferable. Enterprise risk management framework – COSO, Systems controls - ITGC over ERP & digital platforms (incl. SOC)
- Proficiency in desktop software (Microsoft Office).
- Proficiency in SAP as end-user
- Experience in Data Analytics (Tableau, Power-bi) is a Plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with global business –
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team…