SENIOR ANALYST INFORMATION SECURITY OPERATIONS
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security & Data Privacy international team in the beautiful city of Bologna, Italy.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Support PMI Operations programs, projects and initiatives (e.g. in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Product Portfolio Management & Deployment departments) for what concerns information security and data privacy aspects
• Contribute to implement an information security program for Operations, with technology, process and organizational components, in close alignment with the Operations strategy
• Adopting an efficient and effective collaboration protocol, work with other Information Security & Data Privacy teams to amplify your activities’ impact with additional capacity and capabilities, when needed
• Define and implement tactical quick-win improvement plans in areas such as e.g. network security, access control, patch management, security testing, disaster recovery and business continuity, applying a risk-based approach
• Provide expert guidance to enhance the security of “the digital factory”, including components such as Industrial Internet of Things platforms, OEM machine connectivity and embedded technology
• Contribute to strengthen a control framework for systems belonging to Operational Technology domain
• Provide tailored cybersecurity awareness/training to Operations function worldwide, and data-driven and actionable updates to key Operations stakeholders (at central and local level)
Who we’re looking for
• Master degree in computer or data science, electronic/electric/telecommunication engineering, or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT/OT domains in areas relevant to information security, such as e.g. risk management, secure architecture design, application security, system controls, security audit, disaster recovery and business continuity
• Professional certifications in IT and OT Security, e.g. ISC2 CISSP, ISO 27001, SANS Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional, SANS GIAC Response and Industrial Defense, SANS GIAC Critical Infrastructure Protection, ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Certificate Program, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect
• Demonstrated experience with designing and implementing information security strategy/program for Operations' functions, preferably including Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Prototyping and Industrialization areas
• Ability in coordinating execution of complex projects related to OT security (e.g. network segregation/segmentation in factories)
• Knowledge about Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technologies, ideally with experience at large companies
• Proven track record in securing ICS technologies, e.g. Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Human-Machine Interface (HMI), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), and Building Management Systems
• Familiarity with cloud computing architectures (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, FaaS, SaaS) and their corresponding characteristics in terms of information security
• Familiarity with Agile/DevOps organizations and cultures
• Proficient in stakeholder management, demand management, written and oral presentation in English, problem solving, and decision-making
• Quick learner with a pragmatic, analytical and autonomous mindset
Grade level from: 10-11
Recruiter: Larissa Hirata
Employment Type: Local to Local
Relocation package offered
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Philip Morris Manufacturing & Technology Bologna is Philip Morris International's first center for personnel training and prototyping, industrialization, and large-scale production of potentially reduced risk products (RRPs).