Lead B2C Fraud
Are you curious, hungry to learn and to develop? Are you a great team player and will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
As Lead B2C Fraud you will monitor and analyze customer transactions to prevent fraud losses using different fraud prevention techniques
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH
• university degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant
• minimum 3 years of experience in fraud management in similar environments (global merchants - consumer goods companies is a plus)
• a strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo and enhance processes;
• Proactive, independent, highly organized, detail oriented and excited about participating in growing our Risk Reduce Product business
• A problem solver with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• a strong communicator who’s not afraid to reach out to stakeholders cross-functionally;
• a good English speaker and an excellent team player;
• Ideally with good command of SAP and Excel.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
As Lead B2C Fraud you will:
• Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise automated strategies and approaches for Payment Fraud operations including proactive alerting to stay ahead of new fraud vectors
• Perform complex analysis to spot fraud patterns across different transactions and reporting them to the Operational Manager
• Perform manual review of suspicious orders and take decision based on SLA with markets
• Propose additional measures and enhancements to reduce the chargeback leakage rate
• Support the finance team to optimize the chargeback dispute process
• Prevent and resolve fraud related incidents, in coordination with the rest of the payments team, internal controls, digital and markets, acting as a global escalation contact for markets.
• competitive salary
• company car
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.