Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Commercial Operations at PMM feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, crafting strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Commercial Information Executive, you are given the opportunity to be responsible for the regular preparation of national performance reporting to management team. This includes the preparation of Commercial plans and updates, standardized reporting, IMS tracking and forecasting, maintenance of data integrity, market intelligence and insights, Sales Information reporting and analysis, CMA system updates and Permanent Point of Sales Material (PPOSM)/ Temporary Point of Sales Material (TPOSM) tracking.
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your horizon as you will have considerable interaction with different level of internal and external stakeholders.
Ultimately, you are accountable for using a variety tools to acquire, compile and publish Commercial Information from data in reports to meet business information requirements.
Who we’re looking for
A passionate talent who possesses:
• University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce or any related discipline.
• Minimum 2 years post qualifying experience in FMCG related industry that liaises with Territory and Distribution Management.
• Demonstrate strong planning capability, analytical skills, negotiation skills and stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter with a strong drive for results.
• Experience working in agile teams and processes.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.